CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

1st December 2012, 12:25
Hello Mondrian
The "young traveller" is a youngster who rides around on a wooden base with wheels. The first 5 letters is a type of fish. HOpe this helps.
1d is a word for "having kittens" or getting worked up over something. A "N"(chess abbr. for Knight) in the middle of a word for "choosing"
51 of 56  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st December 2012, 12:26
Hi mondrian
How are you?
1d and 21d have been thoroughly discussed already on this thread - have a look back, then ask again if you are still puzzled.
12a It's a form a transport that only a fool (especially a young one) would attempt. It's made up of the name of a fish, followed by a term for someone getting on to a transport (of whatever sort).
52 of 56  -   Report This Post

butterfly

1st December 2012, 14:45
Not able to get the RT till either Thursday/Friday now so rather late again and will be in the future. All done except I'm stuck on 16A. Had campari but couldn't connect it to the clue so presume it's wrong. Some help please but not the answer!
Thanks.
53 of 56  -   Report This Post

butterfly

1st December 2012, 14:48
Just looked at it again and think I've got it now. I was barking up the wrong tree - more to do with 'bond' than 'drink' - I think!
54 of 56  -   Report This Post

magworth

1st December 2012, 14:52
Hello Butterfly. That`s the one I was stuck on. First three letters - to tap (or a kind of music). Next four - a drink. Maags.
55 of 56  -   Report This Post

butterfly

1st December 2012, 16:56
Yep - all done now - thanks for confirming it Magworth
56 of 56  -   Report This Post