CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

molly

23rd November 2012, 16:59
...and I don't have a head for heights so should have known...
45 of 53  -   Report This Post

molly

23rd November 2012, 17:01
...e in 7a...
Loosing marbles and the will to go on!
Roll on Times Jumbo.
46 of 53  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

23rd November 2012, 17:57
Good Afternoon,oundered. Sorry for being so late in contributing this week. SGH visit to blame.

I got through most of the clues, but foundered a bit on 4 down when I spent ages trying to fit Abel in as a victim. I suppose he was the butt of Cain's fedupness, but it didn't fit.

Hope all are well.

Best wishes.

P
47 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

23rd November 2012, 18:01
Good to hear from you, pipesmoker. I hope things are going as well as possible.
48 of 53  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

23rd November 2012, 18:07
Thanks, Chrise. Yes, thing are not so bad. One thing about hospital stays is that there is always some further down the track with the condition, and it makes me feel very fortunate.

That was my final visit of 2012, but I will be back again early next year. Meanwhile, it is good to look out of the window at the weather.

Hope you are doing well too.

Best wishes

P
49 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

23rd November 2012, 18:12
Good to hear it, pipesmoker,
Bad back keeping me off the golf course at the moment, but this is very minor compared with other people's troubles.
50 of 53  -   Report This Post

mondrian

24th November 2012, 12:59
Glad to hear from you Pipesmoker and to know that you are feeling a bit better. Visited the SGH last week to accompany a friend to a clinic at Area 4. They seem to be building all over the place at that hospital. The place is going to end up gigantic.

Thanks for your assistance chrise and jazzgirl with my foreign fan query. Think I have the answer now. Does the word start with an `X`?.

The weather here seems to alternate - one nice day, then one pouring rain and now another nice day. Off to the shops.
51 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

24th November 2012, 13:01
It does start with an X, mondrian.
52 of 53  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

24th November 2012, 18:41
Hi, Mondrian. Hope you are well.

Yes, the building work is quite something I have watched buildings rising from holes in the ground. (Strange how the male of the species can find entertainment just watching someone else work).

Best wishes

P
53 of 53  -   Report This Post