CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

16th May 2014, 17:41
Hi bobs mum
It was rambler, but look at the date on the first post!

btw how are you? Haven't seen you around much recently (and won't for the next couple of weeks either, as I'm away!)
17 of 25  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th May 2014, 17:48
Hi Chrise,

i am totally confused re the post by rambler, what is happening????????? how can that happen with dates???? Who has posted what??????
------ i have been away at our other house in France for nearly a month -----had a good time relaxing and catching up on some jobs that needed doing in the house. Back home and refreshed to do jobs here now lol lol. where are u off to? Somewhere warm i hope.
18 of 25  -   Report This Post

chrise

16th May 2014, 17:51
I think that we will have to wait for rossim to explain why she looked at an old posting of rambler's and replied (the original posts were from 2012).

We are having a week ferning near Brescia (Italy), then a few days at our favourite hotel near Carrara. (Complicated train journey in between - crossing our fingers that it goes smoothly.)
19 of 25  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th May 2014, 18:02
Soz, brain has gone into meltdown re the thread. i so do not compute --- lol

Hope you have a lovely time away and look forward to hearing about it when u get home x take care
20 of 25  -   Report This Post

rossim

16th May 2014, 20:56
I will explain!
Several people were getting very frustrated with all the multiple threads that were being posted recently and I was looking back for something I had posted a while back. I used 'search' and came up with Rambler's post. As it still seemed relevant I gave my opinion.
I didn't notice it was posted so long ago but surely that did not matter. It seems nothing changes!
Nothing mysterious was going on.
21 of 25  -   Report This Post

mamya

16th May 2014, 21:41
As I said on Page 1. :-)
22 of 25  -   Report This Post

rossim

16th May 2014, 22:00
The search facility was a brilliant addition to the new format.
23 of 25  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

16th May 2014, 22:12
maybe the thread I just posted was the one you were looking for, rossim ? i think it may come in handy on Saturday :))
24 of 25  -   Report This Post

rossim

16th May 2014, 22:58
Yes, it was, but I couldn't find it!
Suggest you bump it to the top again ready for tomorrow's dm and times2 solvers!

The good that has come out of this is that we know Rambler is ok. :))
25 of 25  -   Report This Post