Good morning friends! There may be a few easy ones in this week's offering. Happy solving. J
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT) to allow others to have a go.
1. Monkeys write funny paper (3,4,5)
2. Sounds out case for inhibiting freedom of movement (13)
3. May be employed by very enthusiastic bakers? (3,5)
4. Put off judge who returns shortly with initial ruling in action (8)
5. Socialize about place settings (7)