CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ixion

2nd November 2012, 00:52
The warm up returns in Xword format...hope some of the regulars will be tempted to have a go, and I would be very grateful for any feedback.

http://dropcanvas.com/6zq0h

Above link to PDF which can (thanks for checking it Les40) hopefully be opened and printed off.
1 of 25  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

2nd November 2012, 04:04
Hello, ixion. Thanks for this. I've only got fifteen of them so far, but it's midnight and I must go beddie-bye. Excellent clues.
2 of 25  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd November 2012, 04:50
...and I've only got 7 so far, but I like your style of clue:very original!
3 of 25  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd November 2012, 07:26
Slowly progressing, but what does the special instruction mean: that a definition is missing in 4 clues? I presume so, as all 28 clues are there.Would just like to be sure! Till later..............GK
4 of 25  -   Report This Post

joan

2nd November 2012, 08:40
Have got three-quarters of this done - and a few iffy answers in the rest!
5 of 25  -   Report This Post

joan

2nd November 2012, 08:50
Ixion, I forgot to say that I thought some of the clues were great. I really liked 23 and 24 Down.
6 of 25  -   Report This Post

andyc

2nd November 2012, 09:09
How beautifully presented Ixi. I'll print it off and have a go at my leisure.
7 of 25  -   Report This Post

rosalind

2nd November 2012, 11:26
Printed off beautifully. Only got one so far, but the mischievous wee child gets in the way!
8 of 25  -   Report This Post

ixion

2nd November 2012, 11:43
Thanks for having a go everyone

GK.., to confirm, four of the clues(all of a kind)are wordplay only and lack a defn part, had to keep the instructions brief to keep everything on one page!

Thanks for the feedback Joan....I'm hoping everyone won't be too polite to also highlight ones that don't quite work.

Cheers

Ixion
9 of 25  -   Report This Post

joan

2nd November 2012, 12:19
My hope is that my iffy answers are the undefined ones - I was thrilled when I filled in the grid earlier, but am prepared for having some errors.
10 of 25  -   Report This Post