CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

24th October 2012, 20:05
Not heard from you guys this week Re: Joint Effort.
I've saved you each a word back in case you missed the post, let me know if you're in for November.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

les40

25th October 2012, 12:26
Hi all,
Off out now and will get back as soon as I get chance. I have received plenty of emails and think that all the words that I sent out have now been received.

Could you do me a favour and bump this email back to the top if it slips off this page so Magpie, Lionheart and jamoza get to see it.

jws has made contact.

Thanks. Les40
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

theambler

25th October 2012, 14:14
Hi Les
Sorry couldnt ack rect but have emailed clues
THEA
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

25th October 2012, 16:13
Jamoza also sought to kick off Peer Review!
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

jws

25th October 2012, 18:51
hi Les, my clue(s) have been emailed
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

jamoza

25th October 2012, 22:21
Didn't see original thread - sorry. I'm happy to either do a clue or two or miss out this month, whichever suits.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

les40

25th October 2012, 22:42
Evening all,
I've managed to get online so here's what we'll do. i've not heard from Lionheart and Magpie, so they will have to sit out this month. I will send jamoza two words (a long one and a short one) and send jws a second word to clue (a short one) then that's all the words out, I'm only clueing two myself this time.
If I get everything back in for weekend, then we could have it published for Monday.
I will feed back to received emails over the next two days as time is quite tight for me tonight and tomorrow.

Cheers, Les40
7 of 7  -   Report This Post