CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

quizzer01

29th September 2012, 13:15
place names in British Isles containing a girls name.
only one to do . help please
no.24 Sounds like magical spirit in Aladdin , where cows graze (11) letters
thanks
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrisg

29th September 2012, 13:23
There is an area in Harrogate called Jennyfields (jenny - sounds like Geni)...
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

ab

29th September 2012, 13:44
There's also Jeaniefield (Genie-field)in Scottish Borders.

http://www.explorebritain.info/locality-scottish-borders-jeaniefield-nt5342
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrisg

29th September 2012, 14:29
I would go with ab's answer !
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

quizzer01

29th September 2012, 14:57
thanks very much xx
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

keenquizzer

29th September 2012, 17:11
It does say on it please do not request online help prior to 3 weeks before the closing date and the closing date is December 15th
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

furrypusscat

29th September 2012, 18:23
Hi everyone, from the quiz setter, thank you keenquizzer for pointing this out. I do politely make this request so I will assume that the person asking for help has accidentally overlooked that fact. The closing date is 15th December and is still available to purchase with plenty of time to complete. If anyone is interested please send £1 plus sae to Mrs. G. Halliday, 'Lorien', Main Road, Stickney, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 8AG. Chq payable to 'Buxton Mountain Rescue Team'. Thanks for everyones support.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

furrypusscat

29th September 2012, 18:25
Hi everyone, from the quiz setter, thank you keenquizzer for pointing this out. I do politely make this request so I will assume that the person asking for help has accidentally overlooked that fact. The closing date is 15th December and is still available to purchase with plenty of time to complete. If anyone is interested please send £1 plus sae to Mrs. G. Halliday, 'Lorien', Main Road, Stickney, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 8AG. Chq payable to 'Buxton Mountain Rescue Team'. Thanks for everyones support.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post