CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastiche

27th September 2012, 16:28
I am looking for the same word that can follow the letters B,D,L,M,R and W that make words found in Chambers Dictionary,a couple of which are not in common use?

P.S The same word is also the surname of an English actress, but the only thing I can come up with is Ash (Leslie Ash) but they are all quite common words.

Any help appreciated!
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

rossim

27th September 2012, 16:38
Asher ?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th September 2012, 16:42
Looks at actress list...what about Asher ?
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th September 2012, 16:45
Lol. Rossim...

I'm snoozing your cruising...

I could only see

Ash
Asher
Imrie
Isitt
Ullman
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

aldobear

27th September 2012, 18:10
pastiche - this is a question from the latest GFQ. You are well aware of the quizsetters wishes (not asking any of his questions on Q&A sites). when are you going to abide by his wishes?
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

rossim

27th September 2012, 18:51
How are we supposed to know where the questions come from?
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

aldobear

27th September 2012, 19:43
Rossim - I appreciate you can't if people like pastiche aren't man enough to put the name of the quiz. My comment wasn't aimed at you. Pastiche knows the quiz rules but continues to ignore them. The previous quiz, GBQ folded simply because pastiche and people like him kept on breaking the rules.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastiche

29th September 2012, 16:09
Has anybody worked this out yet, I think I have exhausted the English actress list!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

aldobear

29th September 2012, 16:33
Pastiche - please stop ruining GFQ and abide by the quiz setters request to do the work yourself. If you don't know an answer what's wrong with a guess or a blank space?
9 of 9  -   Report This Post