CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

19th September 2012, 21:27
Well, you have to admit Ray is wearing better than Cliff.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

rosalind

20th September 2012, 00:11
He must be several years younger!
Not watched any TV recently; too tired from various things incl day care of lively 2 year old. But will watch on i-player if it's possible, or there is a repeat sometime. Looking forward to seeing Cliff again....
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

20th September 2012, 18:18
Saw the first episode and seem to have missed the last two. Didn't realise Cliff would reappear but Ray was always better looking. The poisoned dwarf looks AWFUL but Sue Ellen is wearing reasonably well I thought and JR is as lovably hateful as always. Good god, what am I like, you'd think they were real! but I do miss the shoulder pads.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

morag

22nd September 2012, 17:28
Thought this was a crossword forum - go away and chat somewhere else
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

smudgy13

22nd September 2012, 17:44
I have been watching it and it not to bad only time will tell if it as good or if it should have been left as a great memory of shoulder pads and odd bit of ham acting.Hope bobby doesnt take a long shower again !:-)
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

22nd September 2012, 17:45
Morag - if you didn't like, for instance, baked beans, would you be annoyed if you opened a can clearly marked baked beans and found baked beans inside?
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd September 2012, 20:04
LOL...back on form Trevor ...x
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

rosalind

22nd September 2012, 20:19
Morag
Perhaps ask the Charm School for your money back?
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

rosalind

22nd September 2012, 21:29
I apologise and withdraw my comment
9 of 9  -   Report This Post