CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

smudgy13

4th September 2012, 18:36
Has anyone heard from drumbeat and andy from the well 'watp' i usually have a few answers from them and some wee jokes from drumbeat but havent seen them on.forum for a wee while.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

bernie

5th September 2012, 11:33
Holidays?
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

5th September 2012, 12:47
Hi smudgy (fit like) & bernie - I have been slow on the draw on getting the answers to your unfinished xwords. Not been on holiday yet but we ( me & the squaw) are off on Monday to Madeira for 2 weeks in the sun- hopefully. So from Monday there will be 2 weeks of no herald & no records on tuesday & saturday. HASTA LA VISTA BABY.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

5th September 2012, 17:01
Sorry smudgy - I forgot to ask how you had got on at the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Hope all is well & nothing that will keep you away from the forum. Keep on using the quick solve, anagram finder, thesaurus & the forum.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

smudgy13

5th September 2012, 19:38
Hi andy glad all ok with you and jealous of you and your senorita going on a fab sounding holiday .My hospital was painful i wont swear ! unfortunatley it permanant back problems which surgery did not solve more treatment again on 26th sept ooh joy.The forum keeping me sane whilst laid up mind you i asked for help on simple clues the painkillers dulled my brain:-P.(i am sticking to that excuse haha )enjoy ur travels amigo.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post