Good morning! Time seems to fly between Tuesdays. eh? Hope today's offering will prove a wee bit more challenging than usual (famous last words!!). See you later. J
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT + 1) to allow others to have a go.
1. A lie in over retiring gives appearance of relief (7)
2. An academic term for neat orderly trees (9)
3. Like Rodin, Landseer, etc., Epstein was brought up embracing a haunting fear of N America (7)
4. Facetiously teach English in Northern Ireland (5)
5. Briefly successful hit in Finland, at that time inspired pop? (5,2,3,3)