CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

crosswithnought

4th September 2012, 09:40
Seize a little sleep and put back inside

= KIDNAP

I see the 'nap' but where does the 'kid' bit come from?
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

chelle

4th September 2012, 09:42
a little sleep = kip
with 'and' backwards inside
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th September 2012, 09:43
Not nap it's Kip with and in it.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

crosswithnought

4th September 2012, 09:44
Thank you ladies, none so blind as they that cannot see!!
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

chelle

4th September 2012, 09:47
Glad to help :)
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

crosswithnought

4th September 2012, 09:49
obviously the Herald was so easy today that everyone has finished and gone out! Now I can too.

btw bobs mum was interested in your chat about offspring heading off to Uni yesterday. I'm torn between having one gone and now in work in the south one who is about to re-start after crashing out with clinical depression, and a 20 year old who probably won't go to Uni at all now but is talking about decamping to an equine college with her steed which will put me into empty nest syndrome with a vengeance, since I fool myself into thinking I'm essential for horse back up...
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th September 2012, 10:07
Hi +&0,

Well yes it's hard, mrs t and I and few others here are all in the same boat. The problem seems to be that there r simply not enough jobs, youngsters are pressurized (brainwashed)into feeling they have to go to uni. I thinks it is just delaying the inevitable no job now -- no job in 3-4 years and with a whooping debt to start with -- great.

Saying that both mine were are ready to go--and believe me they come home with the ubiquitous washing, and pleas for a roast dinner.
I love horses, equine school sounds v nice. it really is just a balancing act, what hubby and i find though is that our bank account doesn't balance at all at the end of the month!!!!!!
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

crosswithnought

4th September 2012, 10:33
So true, horse = black hole. And concerning kids you can either be rich without or enriched with!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

4th September 2012, 15:23
Which equine college, Crosswithnought? Ours is off to Glendower, near Wrexham to study Equine Psychology.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Explain?