CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

15th October 2009, 00:07
Mamya,
I never thought for a moment that you were.
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

terry

15th October 2009, 00:08
The Joker,
I completely agree with you.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

15th October 2009, 00:11
Goodo this will pass, then come the christmas quizzes LOL
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

mr griffin

15th October 2009, 08:41
Every so often we reach the stage where a quiz dominates this forum and some people start to get angry that all of the questions have been answered, many of them several times on different threads. (Much aggro arose earlier this year for the Rainbow - Put Your House in Order quiz). Some people are happy to help, but others think people should do a bit more work to try and answer more questions themselves. Some people argue that the entries raise money for charities but in that case it doesn't matter whether all the answers are correct or not. This forum has evolved from one where people asked for help on the last one or two clues from their crossword to one where people ask for lots of answers to a quiz. I do not think we can change this and therefore believe we should try and accept it without becoming angry, but it might look better if people could limit the number of clues they ask for help with at one time. However all this does mean that this forum now receives dozens of postings each day compared to maybe one posting a day when it was originally set up.
14 of 14  -   Report This Post