CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

dione

25th August 2012, 17:38
hi there, stuck on a few today choc-a-block 47 across 3 and 6 letters t.m...e..
also 48 down..g.l.. exceptionally innocent 7 letters..g.l.. oh and another 57 across extract e...r..
very pleased if you can help
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

trevor

25th August 2012, 17:44
angelic.
it's hard to read with all the "."s and no new lines.
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

magworth

25th August 2012, 17:47
Jam-packed and excerpt. You`ve gotr a letter wrong somewhere. M.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

trevor

25th August 2012, 17:47
jam packed???
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

rossim

25th August 2012, 17:52
Please use ? for missing letters and a new line for each clue.I really struggled to see what was what. Thanks
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

dione

25th August 2012, 19:32
yes thankyou for the response.
I got Major domo wrong so that foxed me. Soon as I sussed that it became easier and thanks for confimation.
I note that some of you dont like the dots and prefer question marks but personally speaking I get confused by those so apologies but dots rule for me.I didnt use quotation marks though I plead innocence on that! I am Angelic after all, Angela anyway!
you are all kind so hope you allow me my senile habit.
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

rossim

25th August 2012, 19:39
How about spacing the dots then so they are easier to count? or spaced * s or - s. Some of us do not have 20/20 eyesight. Thanks.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

trevor

25th August 2012, 19:51
you've shown that you can use the Return Key tho Dione :)

bear in mind that what you see on your screen is not necessarily the same as how it will appear on other peoples monitors.
would you rather that you can read your own post back to yourself, or that others can see it clearly?

i like your style tho so please do as you please :)
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

dione

26th August 2012, 16:45
Thanks for that dear crossers I will space the dots in future....I guess its difficult for small screens , hadn't thought of that
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

rossim

26th August 2012, 17:13
Thanks Dione, much appreciated. I value your contribution and wasn't trying to be difficult. Won't need to go to Specsavers now!
10 of 10  -   Report This Post