CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

15th August 2012, 19:22
While I think of it, I'm away next Monday (Tuesday, Wednesday) as well - don't worry!
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th August 2012, 19:30
Thanks for letting me know as I would worry - not that you are answerable to me ! - but I would worry unfortunately I am either a) a creature of habit or b) a considerate thoughtful person. Can't have my mentor on walkabout and not know. Whatever you are doing I hope it involves lots of fun, good food and humour x
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th August 2012, 19:32
Thanks, emrach - I go for (b). My wife and I are having two nights away at the hotel where we had our honeymoon, 38 years ago - apparently it has changed hands only seven times since!
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th August 2012, 19:34
Sounds good 38 years is quite an achievement these days I wish you both a very happy anniversary
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th August 2012, 19:35
Thank you very much
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

eccles45

15th August 2012, 19:48
Can I add my own good wishes.

I hope that, by the time you return, winds in the Irish Sea will have calmed down enough to enable my yachtsman hubby to at least get as far as the IoM.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th August 2012, 19:51
Thank you too, eccles. We hope so too - we are going to the Forest of Bowland; I expect you know the area.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post