CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

teenieleek

15th August 2012, 17:52
Have completed most of this but I have definitely gone wrong somewhere. 4dn I have ?e?les?se, although the last e is a maybe. Can't find a word to fit. Also 6ac ?s?cb?ut. Big mistake there somewhere but I can't see where. Not put in clues as it really needs someone who has done this to help. I have the name and quote. Thought it was amusing that a Speccie setter would deign to use a celeb like her, although some of her quotes are surprisingly clever!
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th August 2012, 18:13
Don't get too excited, I'm afraid I can't help you - was just going to ask if the Speccie xword is available online or is it necessary to buy it?
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

15th August 2012, 18:30
Oh, you got my hopes up there. It's now quite difficult to get without subscribing but those of us who have been doing it for ages are now getting an email from a chap on Answerbank each week. If you would like it look under Spectator on Answerbank and add your name to his very long list. He is called Daniel Angel. I'm not very computer literate but someone else will help you. It's a great crossword, you would like it.

3 of 13  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th August 2012, 18:36
Thanks, I'll do that. Did you know there's another thread about this x/w on this site? Don't know if it's any help.
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/268244/offset/0
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

15th August 2012, 18:59
Hi
I'm the person who posts spectator up just let me know your email and I'll add you

Cheers

DJA
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

15th August 2012, 19:00
4d pelletise
6a psych out
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th August 2012, 19:24
Thanks djawhufc, my email address is mrstrellis13@gmail.com.
Thanks again
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th August 2012, 19:37
Now Mrs Trellis we can all send you encouraging emails - only teasing
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

15th August 2012, 19:42
That would be fine emrach - I have only just created this email so will ditch it if I get trolls (not you obviously) :-)
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th August 2012, 19:46
Ha ha smart move - by the way the "encouraging" was a reference to some of the comments you have left for me
10 of 13  -   Report This Post