CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

8th August 2012, 20:02
I've been busy all day - did GK's thread get deleted for some reason?

Got stuck because I had a much better (!!!!) answer for 21dn (Megastar) model no more (6) -
JORDAN (OK, MONROE is a little better as an answer)
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

8th August 2012, 20:31

chrise

8th August 2012, 20:39
Thanks, jazzgirl, for the link, but I confess to being completely baffled - did someone complain about a Canadain screw designer?
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2012, 20:40
Or, on the other, hand, I didn't look far enough back! Sorry about that!
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th August 2012, 20:42
No, Chris: I think that had to do with the answer to Syzygy's clue.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2012, 20:48
Hi GK

Trepanning seems a bit radical - pleae explain.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th August 2012, 21:43
My life was saved (the 2nd time of 3) in the Rhone Valley when I was 21 after a scooter accident (not my fault) by this method the Ancient Egyptians knew about to relieve pressure on the brain after multiple skull fractures, one week in coma, etc --- otherwise I probably wouldn't know the word so well! Accident happened right in front of a hospital, where an unusually brilliant brain surgeon had just returned from algeria ( i discovered all this much later). The experience ended with a month in a student convalescence chalet with the best view onto the Mt Blanc massif thet exists (all free of charge). I always seem to land on my feet (touch wood).
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

phillip

8th August 2012, 23:07
I'd imagined it a bit differently......

it had been a long night, I'd had god knows how much falling down juice and a fair amount of assorted chemical substances. I knew the Zorgan's hiding in the TV were still watching me,

anyway,it seemed like a good idea at the time.

luckily the cat bit through the flex and the black and decker cut out before too much damage was done. I tried to give the cat the kiss of life,but the alcohol fumes finished it off.

on the plus side I'd done something to block the mind reading gamma rays being beamed at me by the Zorgans. so I was able to take down the baco-foil lining the windows and walls.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post