CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

5th August 2012, 17:09
Have you stopped smiling yet :)
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

5th August 2012, 18:01
Not only pastille, emrach - aren't all our guys and gals fantastic?!
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

5th August 2012, 19:22
What can I say Mrs Trellis I really wasn't that interested but I have slowly been drawn in and last night turned the telly over and saw 3 gold medals won. When the 10,000 metres started I was not interested but by the last lap I was screaming at the telly - whats that all about !!!!
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

5th August 2012, 19:57
I think that's the case for a lot of us, I've certainly gone from being a bit of a sceptic to beingly wildly impressed by the whole thing, (especially our sportsmen and women obviously). Let's enjoy the last few days - Go Team GB!
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

5th August 2012, 20:02
My Olympic challenge is to finish a crossword unaided lol :)
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

5th August 2012, 20:31
I'll send you a virtual gold medal when you do :-)
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

5th August 2012, 20:33
Thanks Mrs Trellis I will accept with pride :)
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

pastille

6th August 2012, 12:19
Woowoo emrach and mrs t...my cheeks are sore with all this grinning...it's been fabulous!!!

Not just andy...the whole team gb thing....

I too was a tad sceptical, but have been totally won over from the opening ceremony onwards...

I wonder if amurray may post again?

I have not been near the computer for a couple of days...been really busy....

Thanks for contacting emrach... : )
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

amurray

6th August 2012, 12:49
Hoots mon! Funny you should ask pastille, but I'm sure you understand I've been a bit busy too. Would have loved the second gold and feel sorry for Laura - but she'll have plenty more chances.
Anyway, I'm off to support the rest of the guys and gals strive to retain our THIRD PLACE IN THE MEDALS TABLE. How brilliant is that? we can divide the UK politically, financially, etc - but let's stay GB (+NI of course) for sport.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th August 2012, 18:49
Hi Pastille Hadn't realised you had posted.
It has been lovely listening to the people of Dunblane on the radio today - and yes all of Team GB are doing extremely well. Perhaps I am not as cynical as I thought !!

Tmanks for the response AMurray :)
10 of 11  -   Report This Post