CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

4th August 2012, 17:05
Yes, position of honorary grandson available.
However, there is, of course, a price; hugs and sloppy kisses at frequent intervals.
My Boy's Book of Knowledge (I know I shouldn't) says that "Bullfrog skins can be used to make a diverse array of products....they have patterns/styles unlike any other leathers"
eeeeeeeO
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

4th August 2012, 17:40
Hmmmm, it was looking so promising for a while...
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

4th August 2012, 21:17
Now that is one scary post. I'd watch my step (hop?) if I were you, Bullfrog. Re critter skins turned into useful objects, my wife and I took a stroll through my mother's cellar yesterday (something has GOT to be done there) and came upon a handbag made out of an alligator- not just the skin, mind you, but the head and legs, the works. I cracked up, and suggested that my wife adopt it as a sort of practical pet, but she insisted that she'd be arrested. My take on it: So it's better to discard the poor thing, in which case it's life was sacrificed for nought? And a dead alligator goes with anything.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

4th August 2012, 22:53
I take it you are not scared by the thought of hugs, aristo? ;-)
I can hardly imagine a more horrible handbag. Surely the teeth weren't still in evidence? My grandmother used to wear a revolting fox fur "stole" complete with feet.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

4th August 2012, 23:19
Seemed as if there was a bit of speculation as to what his skin could be used for. Must have misinterpreted. In that case, may I be your grandson too?
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

5th August 2012, 08:16
Sorry aristo, was joking.
Application accepted.Scary knitwear, monster (in both senses)cakes and bug hunts included.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post