CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

puzzled

3rd August 2012, 20:24
This quiz is all pictures so cannot give many details, but hopefully others will also be doing the same quiz & will be able to help me out, I would be so grateful. Not really sure about any of my answers but cannot do
21, 31, 32, 49, 51..Would help anyone if I can as these are quite difficult.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd August 2012, 20:32
They look difficult, try the answers from the other thread. INVISIBLE & INK
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd August 2012, 20:33
Only kidding puzzled, is there any way you can describe the pictures which may help?
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

puzzled

3rd August 2012, 20:55
Thanks les40 for your interest they would be very dfficult to describe as all are quite small pictures & some are distorted.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd August 2012, 22:17
Hiya puzzled

Just got back and looked on here, seems a few of you quizzers are stuck on similar numbers, but there are some answers here

http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Quizzes-and-Puzzles/Question1157783.html

5 of 6  -   Report This Post

puzzled

5th August 2012, 09:36
Thanks again les40 there certainly are 2 of these quizzes & I have both !!!! The one I was referring to was The Great Ryburgh playing field, which with your help I have now all the answers (doubtful about several) except one number 32 which appears to be a little blonde boy with quite an innocent little smile, hiding I imagine a lot of mischief, I guess he was in either a soap or film, but I am not a soap fan & see very few films.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post