CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

3rd August 2012, 18:43
Excellent set of clues, thank you Les for all your work.
I just loved Magpie's 36 dn (Knee High) when I got it.I think AB's 21 ac is very clever, too
2 of 23  -   Report This Post

jws

3rd August 2012, 19:26
Many thanks to all for the clues and especially to LES for doing all the hard work
3 of 23  -   Report This Post

chrise

3rd August 2012, 20:27
Thanks, les, for creating and co-ordinating this excellent crossword.
4 of 23  -   Report This Post

andyc

3rd August 2012, 20:42
Thank you Les and everyone else who contributed a most excellent crossword.
5 of 23  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd August 2012, 20:46
Cheers guys,
it all starts again in three or so weeks
6 of 23  -   Report This Post

magpie

4th August 2012, 00:15
Thanks Les for your efforts and for inviting me to join in, as the new guy I really enjoyed the whole process. My favourite clutch of clues was by Pastille, a couple of cultural references and classic clever word play - entertaining and gettable. Overall if a novice like me can slog my way through and finish, then everyone did a good job, a challenge but ultimately fair. Everyone give themselves a pat on the back.
7 of 23  -   Report This Post

ixion

4th August 2012, 14:49
Thanks again for all the work you put into the JE Les.
8 of 23  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

4th August 2012, 21:36
Thanks again, Les. Very nicely arranged.
9 of 23  -   Report This Post

les40

5th August 2012, 22:05
Thanks all,
A great set of clues again I thought, with only a couple of anomalies. I feel the whole thing is getting better and the clue construction is certainly improving by all you guys who get involved.
I hope the explanation file is up to scratch and understandable enough.

I'm working on another 'Triple Teaser' at the moment and that should be ready soon if anyone wants to have a stab at it. Not tonight, but should be ready for tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks again for all your input.
Les40

PS: Syzygy, any sign of another Harpers this week or next mate? I do like the Harpers, even though they drive me mad sometimes (maybe another jacket required)
10 of 23  -   Report This Post