CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

crosswordnut

27th July 2012, 23:07
HP just came out with a neat little program that prints out the Universal Crossword automatically everyday. I just started getting mine. What do you all think?
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

mamya

27th July 2012, 23:53
Some comments from a forum :

Why is my app saying that it is pending? I have the time of day to print it set up and it did print yesterday. It also says to go to the pad on the front of the printer to get todays, but then that one is also listed as pending.

Will not stop sending puzzles to printer after deleting application from eprint!

ok i tried everything. it wont stop printing ..i have used up a whole ink cartidge because of this app!

cant get this program off my printer...i removed it put am still recieving puzzles...any suggestions

I think I may leave it.
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

crosswordnut

28th July 2012, 00:09
To be clear, the link I posted above is for a completely different program that anyone can download to print a crossword puzzle everyday with any printer, not just web connected printers.

It sounds like you have a problem with your web connected printer. When you click on the Universal Crossword app on your printer's front panel, the screen has a "pause" option.

If you deleted the Universal Crossword app on eprintcenter, then the printer will no longer show you the app on the front panel. You have to go back to eprintcenter and click the "setup" button next to the Universal Crossword app. You should be able to change your settings so that it doesn't print out anymore.
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

crosswordnut

28th July 2012, 00:13

syzygy

28th July 2012, 00:35
Sounds like The Sorcerer's Apprentice !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XChxLGnIwCU

5 of 7  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th July 2012, 00:41
still may pass ta
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

crosswordnut

28th July 2012, 01:00
Great reference. It actually is quite simple to turn off, or schedule to print just once a week.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post