CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rossim

27th July 2012, 09:31
Thanking you so much for your best wishes for my Olympic stadium visit. I shall be very careful with my cash (you can use any visa card) and will wear no jewellery!
I did not reply to you on the previous thread as I did not want to bring it back to the top again. You'll know why.
Thanks again R.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

27th July 2012, 09:37
Hi tonyw,
Can I add that I also found a certain person's contributions to the previous thread most distasteful and very much (well?)out of order.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

rossim

27th July 2012, 14:05
Yes ChrisE that's what I felt. It's better not to respond and then they quickly go off the radar.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

tonyw

27th July 2012, 15:35
Hello!Let me assure you that I was never upset with the comments by a certain poster.As far as I am concerned it was as water off a duck's back.It just seemed puerile and deserved to be ignored.
Again, enjoy yourself,rossim.

On a completely different note: I have just taken my sister towards Gatwick on her way to lead 16 Girl Guides (with other leaders) to Malawi for the Book Bus charity and an experience of a lifetime.
http://www.thebookbus.org/
Cheers Tony
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

rossim

27th July 2012, 16:11
Hi Tony
Glad you picked up my thread. I was only annoyed because nasty comments spoil an otherwise pleasant forum which on the whole is visited by thoroughly nice people.
What an experience for those Guides! I hope they have a safe and rewarding trip.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post