CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

krisstoff

5th October 2009, 18:03
hello! i am stuck on 2 questions here. the first is"plant-based skin application",pattern,?u?t?r?/p?a?t?r, and secondly,"journey to one's home,pattern,?e??, all responses appreciated,yours sincerely,krisstoff.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

helena

5th October 2009, 18:08
the first one is mustard plaster
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

krisstoff

5th October 2009, 18:19
thanks helena for your response,it is much appreciated,and has been used,yours sincerely,krisstoff.
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

mamya

5th October 2009, 18:58
other one is

Wend
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

krisstoff.

5th October 2009, 19:22
thanx,mamya. i've never heard that one before.it must be west midland/south of england's dialect-i have never heard it in my travels/working in the e.midlands,or up here in yorkshire,or from my scots/welsh friends,or from other northern friends.so,thanks again for the answer-my crossword is now complete,and i can now relax! cheery-o!,krisstoff.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

helena

5th October 2009, 19:32
as in to wend your way home
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

krisstoff.

5th October 2009, 19:40
thankyou for your reply helena.it is a funny one isn't it? anyway,the library is about to shut,and it's time i went,or should i say wend to the supermarket and then the bus home,so off i am(not stinking),so thanks again and goodnight,krisstoff.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post