CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

syzygy

13th July 2012, 05:56
Hi, how's your e-mail?

Nothing since Spec 2070, when it went dead.
No bounce-back, so your address is OK.

I've asked Les & Aristo to try, because they have different mail servers.

Check your Spam folder.

1 of 4  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th July 2012, 06:41
Got your mail & answered: did you not receive it? Nothing sent back here.You sent me 2071 blank (which I had), instead of 2070 filled out(which I needed), but never mind, I'm assuming your cat was right. Will try & find out what & where my "Spam folder" is!In case you didn't get my explanation, possibly I had forgotten the stops (periods) in your geographical mail add.,but then I changed over to your "foreign-sounding" one. Alles klar? Or like mud? Gk.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th July 2012, 06:54
Sorry, only just caught up with your qq on the Harper's thread.i've checked & there seems to be no mail from you on my "Sp.F.", only 10 other "clients" whom I had really classed as "undesirable". So mystery remains. Next time I'll use your "foreign-sounding" add. & perhaps you can confirm now that that got through (with my q about origin of name, same one in H., etc).Otherwise this is getting beyond my very feeble understanding of technology. Perhaps I'll try your other add. now (the one that's a statement)& see if it works. Why has nothing ever bounced back here if you are not receiving them? I take it from other comments on the forum that some messages do occasionally get lost in the ether, or only turn up after an incredibly long wait.n Is that correct? Over!
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

syzygy

13th July 2012, 08:24
Got your e-mail, so all is well.

MaƱana.

4 of 4  -   Report This Post