CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

10th July 2012, 19:50
Mamya..we have the Radio Times delivered each week and I don't usually look at it untill nearer the weekend, BUT...today on the front it had a headline blurb...

...Knit your own Usain Bolt...well has this got your name written on it or what? There is a race to see how quick one can do it...if I could figure out how to send you a scan I would...maybe some other clever RT clogs might be able to....other problem...proper colours , don't bother , go for rainbow Usain, he won't mind.

So get your lilly white arse ( or any other gloriously coloured arse ) out there....go mamya go!

Kissy doodas!
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th July 2012, 21:11
Thank you for pointing that out, I bought my copy today and had not seen the blurb. I have a project under way at present (secret birthday gift) - I am afraid my marathon knitting days are behind me just now, since becoming partially sighted means I take on less and less.
I shall keep the pattern at one side though is easily adaptable so thanks for the heads up :-)

Next on the list is a family of Meerkats lol
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th July 2012, 21:22
Who does not love a meerkat...you go girl.

Big XXX
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th July 2012, 21:40
I will hun.

4 of 10  -   Report This Post

rosalind

10th July 2012, 23:01
Back in the good old days of being a student at Edinburgh, I once spent a couple of days in Rag Week knitting a string scarf all round those columns outside the Royal Art Gallery or whatever it's called on Princes Street.
Can't help thinking there must have been something more useful I could have been doing!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th July 2012, 15:02
Nowadays you would be called a knitting graffiti artist...I'm sure there will be a website about...you were ahead of your time.
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th July 2012, 15:04
Rosiland...there is ...just google knitting graffiti ...it's called yarn bombing ....
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

mamya

11th July 2012, 15:30

bernie

11th July 2012, 16:02
A very interesting thread!
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th July 2012, 16:35
Wow.
Thanks Mamya. Wonder how long it stayed there?
10 of 10  -   Report This Post