CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

7th June 2012, 16:39
It's coming up in the Keys again! This question due to be asked on 12th June 2012.

1. QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
1. The Hon. Member for Ramsey (Mr Singer) to ask the Minister for Infrastructure –
What plans he has to dispose of the Solway Harvester; who owns the wreck; what payments are made for its upkeep and mooring; what powers he has to dispose of it; and if he will make a statement?
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

andyc

7th June 2012, 16:51
http://www.manxradiott365.com/resources/radioplayer/

If you use the above link at 10:30 on Tuesday you should be able to hear the answer.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

andyc

8th June 2012, 19:38
Ninian I don't think you've seen this yet!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

ninian

8th June 2012, 19:52
Thank you andy,you're quite right, didn't know any of this. Ironically believe owner of boat is here in Gy, lot to answer for. I'm up in Isle in couple of weeks time, re-opening lot of old wounds. Thank you again, enjoy golf to-morrow
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

andyc

8th June 2012, 20:22
I will. I'm glad you've seen this. I hope that your wife's visit goes well. The weather tomorrow is not that great all of the races have been put back in the hope that it will be ok. If there are any problems let me know.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

ninian

8th June 2012, 22:12
Appreciate your contact, sorry late in responding but divine Kirsty took preference.Many not happy with findings of Harvester enquiry,including your Manx boats.Have good round to-morrow
6 of 6  -   Report This Post