CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

5th June 2012, 14:02
Welcome to RT 24, for which I must wait until at least Friday. Anyway, off to SGH for a few days.

Best wishes

P
1 of 50  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

5th June 2012, 14:07
All the best for your stay at the SGH, Pipesmoker. I hope it all goes well for you. I will buy the RT tomorrow (Wednesday). See you all soon. Best wishes.
J
2 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrisg

5th June 2012, 14:16
I hope all goes well Pipesmoker. Quite a good crossword to look forward to this week.
3 of 50  -   Report This Post

mondrian

5th June 2012, 15:47
All good wishes to you, Pipesmoker, for your SGH visit. Look forward to your chirpy comments on Friday....

Happy Jubilee Tuesday to all our regular contibutors and even to the occasional visitors. I haven`t started the crossword yet, but when I do no doubt I shall have to seek your help, as usual!!
4 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th June 2012, 15:56
Sorry, I just have to ask. What or where is SGH?
5 of 50  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

5th June 2012, 16:06
Hello ChrisE
SGH is the Southern General Hospital, Glasgow where our pipesmoker has to visit for a few days. He speaks very highly of their service and he is even allowed a short break for smoking (outside of the ward of course!)
6 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th June 2012, 16:15
I see. Have a good, stay, Pipesmoker! Hope it goes well.
7 of 50  -   Report This Post

chris4food

5th June 2012, 18:50
Hello Everyone, and best wishes, Pipesmoker - hope all goes well - look forward to your next posts - I need a laugh....
Got my RT today, and only two to go - 7a and 16a - will persevere...
Hope everyone enjoyed their Jubilee Weekend, altho the weather here was shocking on Sunday

8 of 50  -   Report This Post

rossim

5th June 2012, 20:06
If you google SGH (which I did) you get Singapore General Hospital. I assumed that is where Pipesmoker is as us crossworders come from far and wide!
All the best Pipesmoker.
9 of 50  -   Report This Post

old gal

5th June 2012, 22:55
All the very best wishes to you Pipesmoker and Mrs P. I will be sending good vibes to you both! Have made a start on this week's puzzle. Must say I am struggling a bit just lately - time to resort to easier puzzles I think. Am getting inferiority complex.........Hello to all, especially poorly folk.
10 of 50  -   Report This Post