CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

21st May 2012, 18:58
Evening everyone,

I'm going over to email now to send out the words for The June Joint Effort.
This is a bigger grid, and each regular clue setter will receive 6 words each, take your time if you want, don't need replies for a week or so, that gives plenty of time to sharpen your wordplay skills with your entries.
The list below is of the people receiving their words tonight, please could you send me a courtesy email to let me know if you have received them, just in case we have any email problems.

Syzygy, djawhufc, Wendy, Pastille, peterm, Bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, Paul, Greedy kite, THEAMBLER, ixion, jamoza, AJT1

AB & Lionheart have already got theirs, they are both away until the end of the month.

Usual protocol applies please guys, add your wordplay explanations within your emails so I can use it for the final solution notes.

aristo - just read through Clue Chain and hope the above note about AB helps.

Trevor - Do you want any words to clue this time?

I will pop back when I've finished sending out emails so you will know if you have them or not.

Thanks, Les40
1 of 40  -   Report This Post

les40

21st May 2012, 20:38
All emails are now sent to the above setters, let me know if you have received them please.

Thanks peterm, I got your email
2 of 40  -   Report This Post

jws

22nd May 2012, 19:35
Hi Les, I've sent my clues to you for comments
3 of 40  -   Report This Post

wendy

24th May 2012, 15:00
Hi Les!

Trust me not to look in for a few days. Gottem now thanks, will be in touch.

En passant, how are your teeth these days?
4 of 40  -   Report This Post

les40

24th May 2012, 22:16
Mouth is much better, cheers Wendy.

Just to let everyone know, I have fed back to a few early emails, but been too busy over the last couple of days and not had much time to reply to everyone.
I will get stuck into it over the next few days and make sure all who have made contact get some feedback and we can start establishing some clues in the June grid, please bear with me

Cheers Les40
5 of 40  -   Report This Post

les40

26th May 2012, 01:48
Hiya guys,

A quick update of progress.
I've sent emails tonight to: Syzygy, Jamoza, AJT1, aristo, JWS, peterm & Bullfrog.

Pastille, Can you let me know if you're on board as i've sent your email last week but not heard from you yet, did you get the email?
6 of 40  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th May 2012, 10:18
Sorry Les...I did think I had emailed you back.

Been having problems with the gmail...

yes, I am in...but really busy just now, but will give it my all next week.

Have a good weekend

P@
7 of 40  -   Report This Post

les40

26th May 2012, 13:37
Thanks Pastille,

I've checked my in box and I haven't got any replies from you, don't worry, I'm looking at being ready to post by the end of next week, so still plenty of time because Friday will be June 1st.

RE: Bullfrog, peterm & aristo's clues are all in now
8 of 40  -   Report This Post

lionheart

26th May 2012, 20:20
I survived my week without interwebs! The first couple of days were tough I can tell you but my mousing finger finally stopped twitching around wednesday. I can now resume tanning my face with a screen instead of that strange yellow ball in the sky!

I should have my clues with you by monday night Les :)
9 of 40  -   Report This Post

wendy

27th May 2012, 18:56
Have just sent mine in to you Les.

I found them really hard this month! I think it's all the sunshine....
10 of 40  -   Report This Post