CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

9th May 2012, 13:49
Afternoon...

I am extending a warm welcome to join in the weekly game of Clueless.

I am sure there are some out there tempted to join in...please do...give it a go!

Bernie, earache,Celadon,rossim,rusty,mamma...and Mad Woman still in that attic and many more.

I know you are out there....

Come and play...
1 of 30  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th May 2012, 13:51
Sorry emrach ...mamya. My machine seems to want to tell me I am spelling things wrong...lol.
2 of 30  -   Report This Post

francis

9th May 2012, 13:52
Where is Wendy these days ?
3 of 30  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th May 2012, 13:55
I was wondering that as well...she may be on holiday. I know sallyw was a bit under the weather...

Trevor seems to be AWOL again...
4 of 30  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th May 2012, 13:56
Sorry am desperately working on a Jubilee cake.
5 of 30  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th May 2012, 14:21
Hi Rosiland...bit jealous...I am a decent cook, but my cakes are not good, must practice.
6 of 30  -   Report This Post

bernie

9th May 2012, 14:22
Pasty, Forgive the pun, but I'm clueless at anagrams. Not too bad at solving them, but not at making them. I'm more into a play on words. If I don't get a spark of inspiration when first looking at the clueless offering, then it's not going to happen, no matter how long I look at it!
I still enjoy reading the entries though.
7 of 30  -   Report This Post

mamya

9th May 2012, 14:28
Hi Pastille, sorry if I seem to ignore some of these weekly endeavours - my partial sight restricts me somewhat which is why I tend to stick to the simple answering (or trying to) of crosswords.

Plus am rubbish at setting clues ;-)
8 of 30  -   Report This Post

paul

9th May 2012, 15:32
....and while you're at it check out PEER REVIEW on Thursday!
9 of 30  -   Report This Post

rossim

9th May 2012, 16:07
Sorry, but my clue setting is very basic and when I look at the contributions so far I realise I am way out of my depth!
I have had a go at the Peer Review though.
10 of 30  -   Report This Post