CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

navigator

24th April 2012, 10:30
Good Morning All.
My apologies for having been absent for some time. I visited my family in Hull but finished up in the Hull Royal Infirmary.
Back now in Harrogate I have finished
today's puzzle but have to say that I don't
really understand the clues to 21a and 23a.
Best wishes to everyone, particularly those
at present under the weather so to speak.
I hope you are progressing well Old Gal
and Pipesmoker.
N
1 of 42  -   Report This Post

chrisg

24th April 2012, 10:41
Good Morning. Bought RT for the first time today and have finished it. 21a is a combination of a priestess plus the first letters of 2 words - the answer is another word for the first word in the clue !
for 23 think printing
2 of 42  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th April 2012, 12:23
Hello all
Navigator: Good to see you and I'm sorry to hear that you had a spell in hospital.
This, for me, was one of the easiest for a long while, so I feel I must apologise to you, chrisg, as you must have whizzed through it in minutes. Hope the rest of the RT was of interest.
Best wishes to all. Off to have lunch now.
J
3 of 42  -   Report This Post

chrisg

24th April 2012, 12:31
Hi Jazzgirl - thanks for recommending the RT - I enjoyed it. Albeit, as you have mentioned, it was fairly easy
4 of 42  -   Report This Post

magworth

24th April 2012, 13:16
chrisg I`m sure you`ll enjoy the RT, not only for the puzzles. The x-word is not always as easy as this week`s ! M.
5 of 42  -   Report This Post

magworth

24th April 2012, 13:18
Navigator. I`m sorry to hear your visit ended badly,I hope you are feeling better now. M.

6 of 42  -   Report This Post

chrisg

24th April 2012, 13:42
Magworth - Yes it is a very enjoyable read - I will continue to buy it!
7 of 42  -   Report This Post

mondrian

24th April 2012, 13:57
Just had to sign in today when I saw the new thread was started by Navigator.. I am delighted to see you back with us Mr Navigator - have missed your contributions recently.

I have done half the crossword - easier than last weeks but still not EASY but then I wouldn`t want that either!! As far as I can remember I am stuck on `the seventh one` clue. Any hints acceptable.

Old gal. Hope you are getting on ok. By the way did you like the new Scandinavian serial? It is just too NOIR, NOIR for me so wont be watching it any more. Bring back Sarah Lund or Borgen.
8 of 42  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th April 2012, 14:00
hi Mondrian
the seventh Dr Who ;)
J
9 of 42  -   Report This Post

chrisg

24th April 2012, 14:01
Think of a Doctor for 3 down
10 of 42  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 18