CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

23rd April 2012, 20:45
Hiya everyone,

I'm posting a little early to give time to get everything done in time, I've been trying some new formatting tricks to get it looking just right.

But for now, as usual I just need a YES or NO from the regular setters to know if you're in again for May's crossword, then I can start sending out clue words, that will give us a week to get it all sorted out.

So could the following magicians of word wizardry let me know if you're casting your spells on next month's JE.

Syzygy, djawhufc, Wendy, pastille, peterm, Bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, Paul, Greedy kite, THEAMBLER, ixion, AB, Lionheart, jamoza, AJT1.

Anyone else can contact me on this email.

les40forumjointeffort@yahoo.co.uk

May's grid is 52 cryptic clues (no theme) which has 4 long words that I will clue, leaving 48 clues for you guys, which at the moment is 3 clues each.

To save me typing on every email, can I just say, can everyone make their explanation notes as clear as possible to help me with the EXTRA EXPLANATION SHEET published with the solution page. Thanks to all of you again.

Les40
1 of 48  -   Report This Post

ab

23rd April 2012, 20:51
Thanks for the invite, Les. Delighted to be involved.
2 of 48  -   Report This Post

ixion

23rd April 2012, 20:56
Thanks Les...count me in!
3 of 48  -   Report This Post

paul

23rd April 2012, 22:23
why "yes" young sir!
4 of 48  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

23rd April 2012, 22:34
But of course, and thanks!
5 of 48  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

23rd April 2012, 22:49
Me, too, O Master of the Grid!
6 of 48  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

23rd April 2012, 22:58
Definitely in
7 of 48  -   Report This Post

les40

23rd April 2012, 23:21
Cheers guys, as soon as we get everyone in, I will send out the words, but if I end up waiting for people, I will still send out to all who have given me the thumbs up.

START CHECKING EMAILS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING.

NB: djawhufc - I took you to draw at Leicester on the fixed odds, I should have had faith in you pal. Oh well.
8 of 48  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

23rd April 2012, 23:57
You should have Les- we will lose in the play off final is my prediction unfortunately
9 of 48  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th April 2012, 00:54
les, have sent you eMail.
10 of 48  -   Report This Post