CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

11th April 2012, 19:37
We need your help:the word solutions are finished, we "only" need s'one to conjure up the final symbols through transposition of available letters into 8 (at present) empty squares! Can only be studied with help of full grid, if anyone's willing to "betray" e-mail address here or to Sudokulover's private one (some of you have it, but she's lost yours!)(can't post the thing
here on this site myself:technically untalented & inexperienced).Otherwise would offer my own to communicate if really necessary! Seems such a pity not to finish after over 24 hrs concentrated effort!PLEASE SEE ALSO ACCOMPANYING THREAD "CAM 65" !!!
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th April 2012, 20:04
sorry, can't help.
here's link to the other thread you mention.

http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/233202/cam-65
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

ixion

11th April 2012, 20:04

greedy kite

11th April 2012, 20:26
YES! Stuck on the last 8 "vacant cells", which we have located in the SE corner!Instructions not clear (I gather he sets Listener occasionally). Theme & thematic phrase & 6 related pairs (for replacements) all clear: do you want to work on it y'self or should I give you hints or even answers? Wd like to get this last phase done before midnight, but have been baffled for hours!
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

11th April 2012, 20:32
btw there has been a long correspondence on AB on same problems: discovered v. late & not of much practical use, but for those who care to try it, may point a bit in the right connection. I'm concerned about whether it might be a symbolic pattern we're looking for, connected with the second meaning of the thematic phrase, if I've got it right! Anyone know if Ifor goes in for that sort of thing elsewhere?
5 of 5  -   Report This Post