CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

macmillanquizzer

8th April 2012, 13:53
Many thanks to all who took part. We raised £1250+ on this quiz.

The answers are now available here: http://macmillanquizzer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/answers-to-spring-quiz.html

The winners will be announced in a few days once marking and checking is complete.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

lynette

8th April 2012, 17:10
When will the next quiz be available?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

14th April 2012, 19:46
The winners have been announced here: http://macmillanquizzer.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks again to all who helped raise £1,289
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

14th April 2012, 20:04
Well done, Mr.MacQuizzy. What's next?
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

14th April 2012, 20:47
Well done to the winners.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th April 2012, 23:36
Woowoo Mr Macquizzy,

Great total...I did not finish this particular quiz, as time got away from me.

Have spent the last week helping clear my friends flat, ready for sale...heartbreaking.

Anything that raises awareness about cancer is so important...I applaud you for what you are doing.

Btw...6 weeks and 1 day nicotine free...yes boys, I am kissing fresh!

lol p@
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th April 2012, 01:34
well done Pasty, 6 weeks is great, it would be really annoying if you wasted all that effort now.keep it up dude.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

15th April 2012, 22:06
Great to hear your good news, Pastille, and thanks to both you and Travor for your kind words.

The next quiz will be famous women, but I'm afraid it won't be ready until next month.

One last bit of good news, though. As The Spring Quiz broke all my fundraising records to date, I've been persuaded to award a fourth prize. Details on the blog.....
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

les40

15th April 2012, 22:40
Hi Mr MacQuizzy,

I didn't send in this time because I was a dozen short, but keep up the good work.

BTW, RE 122. "By what method Lynne was heard to flow backwards" (6,4)

HOWLIN WOLF

I had never heard of Howlin Wolf, but when I was doing the quiz, I tried BY WHAT METHOD = WAY, and ended up with WAYLON WOLF

Waylon Wolf is a musician (Guitarist) who you can watch on You Tube. He's not that famous, which did ring alarm bells of incorrectness at the time. But it is an interesting coincidence wouldn't you agree?
9 of 9  -   Report This Post