CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wendy

7th April 2012, 21:08
Have created a silly Facebook page so that you can see our kittens which are now nearly 5 months old.

They are sure to make Pastille's daughter quite envious...

Every home should have them - but only if they're not as naughty as ours!
1 of 20  -   Report This Post

syzygy

8th April 2012, 04:21
Gee Alice, had no idea you were such a hottie!
http://www.facebook.com/people/Alice-Gray/100000608336728

Please be careful on that site. Check your security settings regularly. They make changes & things are reset to wide open.

As I mentioned, you have to train those guys or they will rule.

They are gorgeous!
3 of 20  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th April 2012, 05:38
Wendy, they look absolutely bootiful (yum, yum). you could prob get some £'s for their hides too.

4 of 20  -   Report This Post

syzygy

8th April 2012, 06:18
Never mind, Wendy. We all know trevor.

Probably related to Sweeney Todd or someone similar. Don't buy any meat pies in his neighbourhood. (-;

5 of 20  -   Report This Post

syzygy

8th April 2012, 06:38
And some appropriate music, "Odi et amo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8wL-fxnzw

Yes, he's evil.
6 of 20  -   Report This Post

wendy

8th April 2012, 08:10
Tee hee - thanks for the links and the advice. I've seen the security warnings but didn't heed them. Will rectify that today.

As for Trevor's comment, I think I'll let them grow a bit before I attempt to use my culinary expertise, I have a nice recipe which includes carrots and swede, all cooked in white wine and cream.
7 of 20  -   Report This Post

francis

8th April 2012, 09:29
They are adorable.

As you may - or may not - have seen in my exchange with nasty cat eating and abusing Torquemada, I am a cat person. We have had 2 cats all our adult lives, and have loved and burried 5 of them. At the moment there is only Meggie left, a black and white cat, who rules the roost.
She is quite old.
8 of 20  -   Report This Post

doglet

8th April 2012, 10:00
we have 6 cats and 4 dogs, we have a norwegian forest that was living in one of our garages and moved into the house he isnt a pet though he rules us, the 5 cats and the dogs 2 airedales a bulldog dog and a jrt he weighs over a stone and terrorises any one who comes to the door
9 of 20  -   Report This Post

magworth

8th April 2012, 10:22
Wendy - are those the cats that love
swimming ?
I have only one cat now but until recently had two `half` cats ! One half Persian and one half Burmese. Both rescue cats. Both strong characters - nothing `half` about them. M.
Trevor - the half Persian would make a lovely collar!
10 of 20  -   Report This Post