CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sudokulover

2nd April 2012, 09:25
Anyone made a start yet? I'm saving it for later!
1 of 26  -   Report This Post

ajt1

2nd April 2012, 09:45
Hello R - don't see much of you lately - are you OK?

Yes, I've made quite a fair start, but must tear myself away for a while.
2 of 26  -   Report This Post

tony

2nd April 2012, 09:59
Thanks for the reminder.
3 of 26  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

2nd April 2012, 10:29
Hello Audrey - yes I'm fine, keeping out of trouble and enjoying the lovely weather last week! Back to our usual temperatures today! You must be well installed in your new home by now - hope you have made some new friends there!
4 of 26  -   Report This Post

james

2nd April 2012, 16:26
I don't expect you all to have many problems today; it's not very hard. Some theme answers are quite exaggerated however (others are fun).
5 of 26  -   Report This Post

perec

2nd April 2012, 17:23
I'm slightly despondent at all the early happy solvers here, since I'm struggling to get a foothold on this one. I have 4 of the easy ones so far. Is 7, 21 (all I have is ???K??, ???) one of the nonsensical solutions? I don't really want too much of a hint, since Paul is usually so rewarding (and fun) once things do click...
6 of 26  -   Report This Post

peterm

2nd April 2012, 17:27
Yes, 7,21 is one of the nonsensical ones. Worth persevering with this one - it's good fun.
7 of 26  -   Report This Post

cmk

2nd April 2012, 17:37
Perec - Paul's instructions are spot on - as I'm sure you will twig. Real words, but when put together appear to be nonsensical. It really is typical Paul - very funny if a bit of a groaner.
8 of 26  -   Report This Post

ixion

2nd April 2012, 17:59
Always guaranteed a laugh with Paul, well worth persevering with Perec.
9 of 26  -   Report This Post

perec

2nd April 2012, 18:06
Thanks for all the encouragement! I certainly will persevere. I know Paul usually gives us a very good run for our money, and I do have a whole month, after all...

10 of 26  -   Report This Post