CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

30th March 2012, 17:04
Sorry I'm lagging behind, I have now allocated the words and just off to email them to you all.
Same as always, can you include the wordplay as best you can because I'm going to copy and paste as much as I can onto a final printout of all the wordplay as requested by many of you. That's going to be an extra page published with the final solution after you've all solved the puzzle (hopefully).

NB: Still not heard anything from THEAMBLER, but I have his words ready and just waiting to see if he's involved again this month.

Get in touch THEAMBLER, I have your 3 words waiting.

The people receiving 3 words each are.
Syzygy, djawhufc, Wendy, pastille, peterm, Bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, Paul, Greedy kite, THEAMBLER?, ixion, AB, Lionheart, jamoza, AJT1.
This will take a while, see you later. I will post later to let you all know when the words have been sent successfully.

Les40
1 of 49  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

30th March 2012, 17:29
Just looked- blimey Les an obscure one for me- I'll look forward to cluing that!
2 of 49  -   Report This Post

jws

30th March 2012, 18:05
Thanks Les, off to find my dictionary to see what the big word means
3 of 49  -   Report This Post

les40

30th March 2012, 18:14
Sorry about that chaps, You two guys have got the hardest sets of three words I think, the reason being, I have kept everyone's sets of three apart in the crossword so as not to have crossing clues, and it just worked out that it fell like that.
Everyone except THEAMBLER has their clues now, let me know if any problems have arisen with the emails, I have received "successfully sent" reports from all emails, so I think we're ok.
I will hold out for notification from THEAMBLER. I've not been on much this week, does anyone know if he's ok?

Les40
4 of 49  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

30th March 2012, 18:21
THEA posted on Peer Review. I left a message for him there.
5 of 49  -   Report This Post

peterm

30th March 2012, 18:35
No sign of anything yet, Les.
6 of 49  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th March 2012, 19:34
Ooooh dear... that last one is a "horror"...might need help!

p@ x
7 of 49  -   Report This Post

peterm

30th March 2012, 20:37
Still nothing received.
8 of 49  -   Report This Post

lionheart

30th March 2012, 20:51
Got mine. When do you want clues by Les?
9 of 49  -   Report This Post

les40

30th March 2012, 21:41
OK peterm,

only just noticed you ain't got yours yet, I will re-send in about 2 mins, let me know how it goes.

Les40
10 of 49  -   Report This Post