CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

20th March 2012, 22:45
Well...

Some of you may be aware of my declaration of posting a "A year of Clueless".

Complete with clues,solutions, winners etc,etc...

I had also wanted to show "links" where you could just casually click, and read the full thread.

Believe me some are well worth revisiting...week 8 is a hoot!

BUT...EVIL GREMLINS has mucked it up...thought I was being smart by putting things in a "folder".

Guess what???

Can not find the f'n folder.....

bit pis-d...way to pour a medicinal brandy and try again...

p@

ps clueless was launched on the 29th march 2011 so we do have a week...by my reckoning.
1 of 41  -   Report This Post

tonyw

20th March 2012, 22:49
you are very brave to try in the first place,but please keep on trying.I think I won the second or third time and it was before the virtual prizes.The first prize was a real lottery ticket.
2 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

20th March 2012, 22:59
Yes tonyw...

First prize offered by jolan was indeed a lottery ticket...won by Mary (from south Africa..what happened to Mary? she was a hoot!)and firSt to the post was AB...

Week 8 was hilarious...including a very drunken rant by moi! Oh the shame...

I will keep at it x
3 of 41  -   Report This Post

chrisg

21st March 2012, 07:14
I seem to remember winning the first time and Mary won the second time. I bought a lottery ticket for her as the prize (it didnt win anything). Haven't seen her on here for a long time
4 of 41  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st March 2012, 08:45
I've just found the first Clueless

http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/131076/offset/0
5 of 41  -   Report This Post

chrisg

21st March 2012, 09:06
Thanks Jazzgirl - oops! I didnt win it - I was the first Judge ! (Short term memory not so good!)
6 of 41  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st March 2012, 09:13
hi chrisg
It's good to see how it has blossomed and become an institution. There were only a few competitors at the start, but now many more are joining in the fun.
7 of 41  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st March 2012, 16:51
Yes chrisg you were the first judge and gave a lottery ticket...and AB first entrant.

I miss mary...actually there are a lot of people now missing mandela,sorcha siamcat to name a few...still trawling my way through.

Good news is I found the bleeping folder woowoo!

p@
8 of 41  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

21st March 2012, 17:11
And what ever happened to therogue? He was a regular for quite some time. I doubt that he was one of phillip's alter egos... Perhaps phillip would know if he was or not- though he may have forgotten.
9 of 41  -   Report This Post

phillip

21st March 2012, 17:14
aristo. I have never been the rogue. but I was somebody else once.
10 of 41  -   Report This Post