CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rambler

17th March 2012, 14:34
I've just looked again at AB's CLUE CHAIN clue and the penny's dropped. I suppose you did it ages ago?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

anniec

17th March 2012, 14:50
I confess I have not but AB is planning to use it for the starter on Monday - you can go for the speedy answer and the joy of starting the following week or keep stum!

PS I thought timbromania both fair and clever!
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

rambler

17th March 2012, 14:54
As you, AB or I usually start the game I'll give it a few minutes for someone else (including you) to go first before I post my attempt.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

17th March 2012, 15:02
but it wasn't timbromania was it. it was timbromaniac. different meaning.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

anniec

17th March 2012, 15:13
..which Rambler amended at a later post. Still it's nice to know the crossword police are on patrol!
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

rambler

17th March 2012, 15:18
phillip, I'm replying against my better judgement but here goes. In fairness would you look at my post #15 and then #49? I do know the difference between the two words but in retrospect I wondered if #13 was valid without the first or last words being the def. I really wanted other opinions but just got ridicule.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

17th March 2012, 16:28
rambler, why should I have looked at post 15. this is your post 49.......

rambler
Ignoring its merits or otherwise I would be grateful if you would give your opinion on the validity of #13. Does it work for 'philately'? I've looked at it and I can't decide.
Post 49 of 65

Well, I did what you asked, looked at post 13 and told you what I thought of it.

Naturally, you couldn't bring yourself to directly acknowledge my reply. rather, you put a new and very convoluted question and imply that what you had heard so far was unreasonable. there was nothing unreasonable about what I said was there. you simply didn't like it. yet another instance of you having a hissy fit when you don't hear what you want to hear.

7 of 8  -   Report This Post

rambler

17th March 2012, 16:56
That's utter crap and completely untrue.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post