CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

robtherich

31st August 2009, 18:51
Sometimes we have to lay our higgerance on the line and fess up: in whose mighty organ does this beastie reside? The queries about him/her imply quite an interesting setter. Though my recycling bin doesn't have room for any more papers...
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

suziem

31st August 2009, 19:06
Hi Rob
I've just come on line after finishing the wee stinker, to see if anyone needed help, and came across your query. The crossword is weekly on Mondays in the Herald (previously Glasgow Herald) newspaper and is set by someone called Myops. It is a great brain teaser, and there's always the chance of winning aT-shirt with 'wee stinker' emblazoned on it. Do I really want to wear that, I ask myself, but always go for it every week, unsuccessful so far.

Cheers
S
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

graeme

31st August 2009, 19:07
The Herald, formerly the Glasgow Herald, is the paper you want, but Monday is \"wee Stinker Day\"
Enjoy!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

robtherich

31st August 2009, 19:16
Many thanks. Rather doubt, though, that our dear little Devon newsagent would put himself out to supply anything from, say, north of Swindon... TF the Grauniad moved down from Manchester!
Is Stinkypoos on-line?
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

graeme

31st August 2009, 19:20
Not on line I'm afraid, but you could try getting the herald to send it direct.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

robtherich

31st August 2009, 19:27
Thanks Graeme - good suggestion. Might, though, have to work out whether the effort to gain a straining t-shirt outweighs the goodies offered by, for example, RT (which. I'm chuffed to say I found a tranche of gateau this week; others seemed to tie themselves in knots - see another thread...) Not, that is, that we do it for material reward but to try to stimulate the old grey jobbies into continued action...
6 of 6  -   Report This Post