CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

27th February 2012, 22:39
Good Evening fellow compilers

I am posting this info a tad early because I don't know how i'll feel after tomorrow's dentist ordeal and also, I would like to make sure I have all the regular setters on board by Wednesday night so that I have time to send the clues out before the weekend rush of newspaper crosswords, which will give you time to mull over your wordplay and give time for you to tweak and perfect your clue wizardry.
The March Crossword is going to be different and will incorporate a twist plus an added hidden theme.
The grid has 52 clues.
I will be cluing 11 clues for reasons that will become apparent on publication.
Each setter will be sent a numbered clue which will be designated Down or Across as was last month.
The twist is that you will all also be sent a clue word that you will have no idea if it's Down or Across or where in the grid it is. This will all be explained in detail in the preamble on publication. (Don't let this worry you, I have planned this to work out well and not to confuse).
As I already have email address's of the regulars, all I need from you is a YES or NO and then I can see who's on board.
For people who haven't been involved before, you can send me your email address at the address below informing me of your interest.
I keep all personal info and emails confidential for the purpose of "The Joint Effort".

The following are the people I have the email address's for and only need a YES or NO from to proceed.

Syzygy, dwawhufc, Wendy, pastille, peterm, Bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, Paul, Greedy Kite, THEAMBLER, ixion, AB, Lionheart, jamoza.

After the initial sending out of words, any left over words will be allocated as fairly as possible (This depends on any others becoming involved)

All the best, Les40

1 of 14  -   Report This Post

les40

27th February 2012, 22:41
Les40 EMAIL ADDRESS

les40forumjointeffort@yahoo.co.uk
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th February 2012, 22:43
YES, and thanks!
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

jamoza

27th February 2012, 22:56
YES please!!! (and many thanks for all the hard work you put in)
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

28th February 2012, 07:30
A resounding YES PLEASE from me!
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

28th February 2012, 08:19
YES PLEASE & "Bon courage" at the dentist's today, Les!
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

jws

28th February 2012, 08:26
YES PLEASE, good luck with the dentist
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

peterm

28th February 2012, 08:58
Yes
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

28th February 2012, 09:14
yes for me