CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » IMHO

gvo

9th February 2012, 08:37
1 Jolan should move to Mondays
2 CLUELESS should be abandoned
3 PEER REVIEW should start on Tuesdays
4 CLUE CHAIN is on Thursdays
5 Weekend warm up is on Fridays
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

phillip

9th February 2012, 19:00
I suppose you knew that nobody would bother to reply - er,except me,of course. You might of got a measured reply if you had used your usual name and not hidden behind an alias,if you see what I mean.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

tonyw

9th February 2012, 19:12
clairvoyant doesn't even know, who she is,phillip so you are wasting your time.
BTW Why abandon CLUELESS? that's my favourite.

3 of 8  -   Report This Post

wendy

9th February 2012, 23:08
Clairvoyant,

In my humble opinion, you should keep your humble opinion to yourself.

It's clear that you are familiar with the goings on of this Forum, but to hide behind an alias is childish, to say the least.

...And keep your mitts off Clueless!
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th February 2012, 23:16
Surely clairvoyant could've seen the backlash coming?
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th February 2012, 00:00
Clairebloody....toerag!

How very dare you!

Get rid of Clueless???

What kind of partypooper are you???

Go organise your kitchen cupboard, rather than interfering with "Time Honoured Institutions" like Clueless.

Shame on you...

I wish you a long life... plagued by piles!

p@ x
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

gvo

11th February 2012, 08:33
CLUELESS and PEER REVIEW are essentially the same except PEER REVIEW is democratic.

I would to thank those who carefully considered my suggestion and replied so politely.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

rambler

13th February 2012, 10:19
I was reading through the threads the other day and noticed this one. I don't know if clairvoyant has another username or not but her suggestion seemed very sensible. To run PEER REVIEW or CLUELESS with votes from Tuesday morning until Wednesday evening and Jolan moving to Monday would seem a big improvement. However, you have allowed The Harpies to attack this lady in a disgraceful manner without protest. I don't give a flying **** what you do but I left the forum because of people like pastille. I expect the usual vilification but rest assured I won't bother you again (perhaps).
8 of 8  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » IMHO