CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

8th February 2012, 16:43
FOR SYZYGY IN PARTICULAR: Is anyone else doing / Has anyone else done this? I have over half of the "straight" solutions, I think, but would like to check before going on, especially as in some cases they don't seem to fit together!
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th February 2012, 23:47
To all incl. Syzygy: now finished alone --- I recommend it to the courageous! One or two of my original ideas were wrong, of course. If you try it & need a tip, get in touch.Well worth doing compared with many others, in my opinion!
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th February 2012, 23:51
Hello again, greedy! Been offline since my last response, reconfiguring new modem, etc. Wanted to scream after three hours on the phone- well, during too. Congrats on finishing Puzzler. Aren't they marvels?
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

phillip

8th February 2012, 23:51
have you awarded yourself a medal, are we allowed to breathe the same air you do, must we avert our eyes when you pass by, etc,etc.
groan.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th February 2012, 23:55
Me for hooking up my modem or greedy for doing the puzzle? Ah! I hear the cry of the fisher cat....
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

phillip

9th February 2012, 00:01
not you Aristo. the other one, the living god whatsisname.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

syzygy

9th February 2012, 23:41
Glad to see a spark of interest in the Atlantic, & thanks to all who supplied the missing links, including Les.
Haven't had a go yet. Too busy with the Joint Effort, Genius, & Speccie, but filed for dry days.
Sorry I haven't posted the Harpers yet. (Must register with Dropbox.) Managed to recover them back to June 2011.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post