CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

anybody

2nd February 2012, 12:50
Why do you keep jumping in to answer the first clue on CLUE CHAIN and then fail to start the next week? Is it deliberate or do you just not care?
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

2nd February 2012, 14:35
Apologies AQER I have been under the weather and I have to admit it slipped my mind.

I could start it now if you would like
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

anybody

2nd February 2012, 14:41
I have just had a look back at CLUE CHAIN and discovered that djawhufc has answerd the first clue and then not started the next week on several occasions. The game is obviously popular so I don't understand why anybody would want to do this. Can we sort this out so that those of us who want to play CLUE CHAIN may do so. Is anybody else prepared to join in on this?
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

anybody

2nd February 2012, 14:43
Our posts crossed, dja. As far as I'm concerned I just wish you would refrain from going first in future.
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

2nd February 2012, 14:43
I have apologised AQER- you obviously do not have the good grace to accept that which is a shame.

I apologisde again to the rest of the forum and have started Clue Chain on another thread
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

anybody

2nd February 2012, 14:48
Our posts keep crossing,dja and of course I accept your apology.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

2nd February 2012, 14:51
Thank you AQER in a rather schoolboy fit of pique I have posted a dubious clue on Clue Chain- I apologise as i thought you were trying to antagonise me which i now see is not the case
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

anybody

2nd February 2012, 15:18
Love the clue!
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

bernie

2nd February 2012, 15:20
Was he taking the mickey?
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

anybody

2nd February 2012, 15:23
Perhaps, I am a bit rattled.