CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

23rd January 2012, 15:08
I have the thing finished on the grid I printed out, but the one available online is completely different! If it can only be submitted online,how do we contact the editor for assistance or advice? Never tried this one before (club membership necessary of course).
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

brackendale

23rd January 2012, 15:39
It doesn't really help you but I submitted mine around lunchtime on Saturday without problem. I have just had another look at the club site and my solution is still there as I submitted it.

Which all seems normal!!
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

23rd January 2012, 16:46
Many thanks all the same! I have discovered by googling that the problem of logging in has been around for a long time, and --- even worse--- there is no solution (although I've just spoken to s'one on the phone, who told me to click "Remember me", which just doesn't come up!).Pretty rotten service: you pay but you can't submit! I shall attempt to send by snail mail, but it certainly puts me off joining for a year! Anyone else ever had the same problem?
3 of 3  -   Report This Post