CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

puzzled

15th January 2012, 20:05
43 What is the famous reference book on fighting ships
57 What was the name of the world's first aircraft carrier
62 What is the Spanish name for Navy
81 What was the name of the ghostly galleon said to bring bad luck to all who saw her
99 What was Sinbad's real name
Any help on these would be appreciated.
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th January 2012, 20:07
if you have internet access,which you clearly have,why do you not google the questions?
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

puzzled

15th January 2012, 20:22
I have googled those & all the rest of the 100 questions but those few have conflicting answers. Thanks anyway for your interest tonyw.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th January 2012, 20:23
I had googled all those questions before I made my first reply and they were all obvious and easy to find so please try harder.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

berkspotter

15th January 2012, 20:26
Tonyw, don't let jazzgirl find you being rude/sarcastic to people or you'll be on the naughty step.
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th January 2012, 20:30
just wait until I'm really rude or sarcastic!!
BTW I have no problem with jazzgirl as far as I can remember.
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

puzzled

15th January 2012, 21:04
Was surprised at answer from tonyw as usually people are so helpful on this site.Perhaps like me he's feeling under the weather if so I hope he will soon be better !!!!
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th January 2012, 21:10
not under the weather at all.just peed off that you try and finish quizzes by using this site without trying.Most of them are charity quizzes too, so you are asking for answers in the hope that you may make some money!!
Try harder,take some of you own time and expect answer for easy to find answers.That is my gripe.
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

puzzled

15th January 2012, 21:18
Not often I ask for answers & its not because I hope to win as I never do, its more my curiosity gets the better of me as I like to Know the answers.
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

tonyw

15th January 2012, 21:25
ok.these are the answers that google gives.It took me 3 minutes.(You obviously do not believe me)
janes
hms argus
armarda(marina)
flying dutchman
sinbad has no real name ,he is fictitious
10 of 15  -   Report This Post