CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

12th January 2012, 21:18
Hi all,
Just sent correspondence to Paul & jws.

Don't worry pastille, if you can't open it, then let me know and I will re-send to an alternative email for you, I have a record of which words were sent to which compilers.

Rosalind, I picked Yahoo for the joint email because that's what I use for my personal email and never experienced problems with viruses. It seemed like the safest.

Les40
24 of 50  -   Report This Post

syzygy

13th January 2012, 03:38
If we submit a clue, may we change it later?

Also, do you have a time-frame in mind?

Thanks for the fun. I'm ?????? (6):

"Dear, endlessly I ..." No good! Tuning.

Not part of the puzzle. Just thought I'd throw in a lame one. (-;

Back to work.

25 of 50  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th January 2012, 07:38
Count me in,too,please:am sending you my add.straight away!
26 of 50  -   Report This Post

les40

13th January 2012, 13:32
That's no problem Syzygy,

The only time limit really is that I am going away today on a residential weekend with college and will only be back on Sunday afternoon, I will try and log on to a computer whilst I'm away but if I don't then I'll pick up things Sunday, it is then that I will start correlating the work to start producing the final print, I would hope we get some more interest in people wanting to create some clues for the crossword, I'm gonna go onto my email now and send some info to greedy kite and hopefully hear from more keen compilers soon. But first I will go onto PEER REVIEW and cast my vote.

Ps, we now have 11 compilers plus myself

Take care, Les40
27 of 50  -   Report This Post

aux one

14th January 2012, 08:09
Who would have imagined there would be 6 other metacomets in the world?
28 of 50  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th January 2012, 16:27
Hello Les40,

My new email for your idea is...

thepastille@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
29 of 50  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

14th January 2012, 19:11
aux one: I tried for metacomet but someone alread had it! Perhaps another New Englander, or a Brit history buff (he considered himself a subject of the king, you know, and the king was actually on his side).
30 of 50  -   Report This Post

syzygy

15th January 2012, 06:54
What!? Nobody took a shot at #25?

I know, you're all ??????. (-;

Hope there are more sign-ups. We want a diverse puzzle with clues from many different minds.
31 of 50  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

15th January 2012, 18:08
All I can think of is honing. You aren't an axe murderer, are you?
syzygy: alignment of three Polish celestial bodies.
32 of 50  -   Report This Post

les40

15th January 2012, 22:04
Hello all,

I'm back from my weekend break and just given some feedback to all that emailed me,
I was hoping to have a few more contacts to send clue fodder to but only a couple more have shown interest.
It would be nice if the regular posters on here who aren't going to get involved could just drop in a courtesy post to let me know, so I can move on to the next stage.
I will wait a while longer because I think it would be a boon to the final crossword if you guys did get involved.

Just off to email Pastille on her new address.

Thanks, Les40
33 of 50  -   Report This Post