CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wendy

7th January 2012, 20:38
Hi Sally,

Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen you around for a while. Hope all is OK with you.
xxx
1 of 19  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th January 2012, 20:46
You, sallyw made a very brief appearance the other day, but you have been very quiet.

Glad you mentioned this Wendy, been missing sal as well.

Speak woman! x
2 of 19  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th January 2012, 20:54
Wendy...forgot to say.

I stupidly showed my daughter (21 but now back at home!)the photos of your up and coming moggies...big mistake!

She has turned into a pesky 6 year old going...

Mumcanwehaveacat?

Mumcanwehaveacat?

Mumcanwehaveacat?

Mumcanwehaveacat?

Mumcanwehaveacat?

Dad is allergic...

So?

3 of 19  -   Report This Post

wendy

7th January 2012, 21:02
Pastille, a very close friend of ours has a husband who always said (and truly did believe) that he was allergic to fur.

They now have 4 cats - all of which are longhaired moggies - and they don't affect him at all.

That said, how much will your daughter contribute to its upkeep? (Whoops - that's me out of favour with her now eh?!)

4 of 19  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th January 2012, 21:09
Good point!

We did have cats for 25 years and my O.H always thought he had hay fever(all year round)...once our last puss passed on his "hayfever" was cleared within weeks...shame!

Still want a cat though...teehee!

Off to watch catch up... the Killing.

X
5 of 19  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

7th January 2012, 21:29
pastille: Does your hubbie like wild mushrooms?
6 of 19  -   Report This Post

sallyw

7th January 2012, 21:30
Hi Wendy! Still around, but sleeping a lot udue to copious amounts of painkillers! Thanks for your concern. I have now discovered that one of my kidneys is now the size of a walnut - hence the severe pain. The good news is there is no tumour on it and my kidney function is normal despite this little setback, but it is sooo painful! Hope you are well and hi pastille! xx
7 of 19  -   Report This Post

wendy

8th January 2012, 08:26
Hi sallyw, sorry to hear you've not been well but by the sounds of it - it could be a whole lot worse.

Good to have you back amongst us - someone needs to keep the boys under control and there's no sign of Matron again.
8 of 19  -   Report This Post

matron

8th January 2012, 09:24
Boo!

Hi sal
Keep well. x
9 of 19  -   Report This Post

rosalind

8th January 2012, 10:31
Commiserations Sally. Glad it's not a tumour, though
R
10 of 19  -   Report This Post