CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

22nd December 2011, 21:45
I took your recommendation of The Generalist seriously,and have nearly all the first half.Learned a lot:without google would only've known a few!And supposing I get all 52:is there anything other than trial & error & intelligence to fit them all in then? never done one quite like this.Are you finished already?Thanks for the tip anyway:didn't know the mag at all from here in France.
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

22nd December 2011, 22:00
Hello greedy kite - as you can see, I am sudokulover on here!
Try to get answers for most of the clues before you start putting any in the grids.
Start with the 12letter words and fit them in the left grid. 50%chance of getting them in correct positions first time. Similarly with the 13 letter words in the right hand grid.
Most of the words then seem to slot in easily. In each grid you need an A,a B etc, so there is no ambiguity fitting the words in.
Have fun!
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

22nd December 2011, 22:05
Thanks a lot,sdkl:I like your disguise!Just tried to pick your brains on "The Other One".
It certainly is educative. Had thought along the same lines.Now for the 2nd half of the alphabet!Think I'll keep going till midnite here = 1am in Britain...
3 of 3  -   Report This Post