CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

17th December 2011, 13:15
just though i would share this christmas cake recipe with you all please write it down ! lol
Once again this year, I've had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe and I want to share it with all you so here goes: Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt,1 cup brown sugar Lemon juice,... 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1 bottle tequila, 2 cups dried fruit Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
1 of 24  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

17th December 2011, 13:25
This makes turkey much more enjoyable; you don't even notice if it's right out of the freezer.
2 of 24  -   Report This Post

barrycat

17th December 2011, 14:02
Love it sallyw. Would this recipe work as well with Southern Comfort?x
3 of 24  -   Report This Post

sallyw

17th December 2011, 14:08
I think that you could safely subsatitute anything from Southern Comfort to poteen and it would still work as long as it's strong liquor!
4 of 24  -   Report This Post

suki

17th December 2011, 14:11
I'm baking it as we speak sallyw - did cake me laff on tis very cold and frosty day. Happy Christmas and enjoy your cake! Hiccup.
5 of 24  -   Report This Post

sallyw

17th December 2011, 14:12
let me know how it turns out Suki!
6 of 24  -   Report This Post

suki

17th December 2011, 14:18
Gone to bed now sallyw - snore, snore, snore - so it will probably get burnt.
7 of 24  -   Report This Post

sallyw

17th December 2011, 14:24
Probably improve the taste!. If not, just take another bottle of tequila, or what ever your poison is, open and pour liberally down throat while simultaneously throwing cake in bin! Nadolig Llawen everyone!xx
8 of 24  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

17th December 2011, 14:57
I tried this recipe last year. I can't remember how it turned out.
9 of 24  -   Report This Post

wendy

17th December 2011, 15:50
Easy Turkey Recipe

Here is a Turkey recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing. When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out.

Give this a try.

1) 1 Turkey

2) 1 cup melted butter

3) 1 cup stuffing 1 cup uncooked popcorn

4) Salt/pepper to taste

5) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.

6) Brush Turkey well with melted butter salt and pepper.

7) Fill cavity with stuffing mixed with popcorn.

8) Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.

9) Listen for the popping sounds.

10) When the Turkey's arse blows the oven door open and the Turkey flies across the room and lands on the table, it's done and ready to eat.

Easy.

10 of 24  -   Report This Post